A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIE
|ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM||Own Cookies||Are those that are collected by the editor to provide the service requested by the user.|
|Third Party Cookies||Those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered own.|
|ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THAT THEY STAY ACTIVATED||Session Cookies||They collect data while the user is browsing the network in order to provide the requested service.|
|Persistent Cookies||They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.|
|ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE||Technical Cookies||These are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the web.|
|Analytical Cookies||Allow the provider to analyse the user’s navigation, in order to track the use of the web page as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.|
|Advertising Cookies||Allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the website itself.|
|Behavioural Advertising Cookies||Allow the publisher to include advertising space on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.|
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Fegy informs about the cookies used in our website:
|TYPE OF COOKIES|
|Own Cookies||Third Party Cookies||Session Cookies||Persistent Cookies|
|Behavioural Advertising Cookies|
DETAIL OF THE COOKIES USED BY SITE
|Web / Cookie Name||Sending Server||Expiration Date||Purpose||Own / Third Parties||Excluded|
|carlotafegy.com||One year||Stripe is used to make credit card payments in our application. Stripe uses this cookie to remember who you are and process payments without storing any credit card information on our servers.||Third Parties|
|et-pb-recent-items-colors||carlotafegy.com||–||This cookie is used to change colors||Own|
|wordpress_test_cookie||carlotafegy.com||End of the browser session||This cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.||Own|
|wordpress_logged_in_||carlotafegy.com||End of the browser session||This WordPress cookie is created when a user logged in.||Own|
|wordpress_sec_||carlotafegy.com||15 days||This cookie is used for authentication over SSL, it stores your authentication details and it is delivered for /wp-admin and /wp-content/plugins.||Own|
|wp-settings-||1 year||This cookie is used to customize the user interface.||Own|
|wp-settings-times||End of the browser session||This cookie is used to customize the user interface.||Own|
|carlotafegy.com||End of the browser session||Stores a randomly-generated anonymous ID. This is only used within the admin area and is used for general analytics tracking.||own|
|mailchimp_landing_site||carlotafegy.com||1 month||These cookies are used to keep track of newsletter sign ups and client emails at checkout, Mailchimp utilises cookies to store information captured from user input for remarketing purpose (to send cart abandonment emails).||Own|
|These cookies are used for the correct functioning of the store.||Own|
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can disable cookies in your web browser. however, this will disable all cookies used by your browser, including those from other websites, which may cause certain settings or information to be altered or lost. Disabling cookies may change your browsing experience on our website or may make navigating around the site more difficult.
You can disable cookies in your web browser as follows:
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 AND ABOVE:
- GO TO “TOOLS”, THEN “INTERNET OPTIONS”.
- CLICK ON THE “PRIVACY” TAB.
- USE THE CURSOR TO SELECT THE LEVEL YOU REQUIRE.
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 5:
- GO TO “TOOLS”, THEN “INTERNET OPTIONS”.
- CLICK ON THE “SECURITY” TAB.
- SELECT “INTERNET”, THEN CLICK ON “CUSTOM LEVEL”.
- UNDER “COOKIES”, SELECT THE OPTION YOU WANT.
NETSCAPE 6.X AND 7.X:
- CLICK THE “EDIT” MENU, THEN “PREFERENCES”.
- PRIVACY AND SECURITY.
- GO TO “TOOLS”, THEN “OPTIONS”.
- CLICK ON THE “PRIVACY” SETTING.
SAFARI 3.X FOR MAC OS X:
- CLICK THE “EDIT” MENU.
- CLICK THE “PREFERENCES” OPTION.
- CLICK THE “SECURITY” OPTION.
- CLICK “DISPLAY COOKIES”.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.